Fiberfiend is currently blogging on her attempt to knit an almost authentic Bohus sweater.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Just Another Day




Lest you think that the first week is the only week that counts in the healing process, let me say that, although I'm feeling 1000 times better than I was a week ago, I'm not all the way back. My ears are so tender that I still can't lay on my side, which means I'm still sleeping in the recliner. Geez. The lymph nodes at the back of my head and neck are the size and texture of hazelnuts, and I can't set the ear pieces of my glasses on the top curve of my ears for more than 15 minutes at a time. The bruises on my throat and under my left eye still haven't faded enough not raise eyebrows in public and the odd way I have to turn my body instead of my head is a real bother.

But other than that, I'm in pretty good shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment