Fiberfiend is currently blogging on her attempt to knit an almost authentic Bohus sweater.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Next Project

I have been thinking of knitting a lacy cardigan from the 3000 yards of laceweight cashmere I have been keeping for "something special." The cashmere came from Colourmart and is a lovely spring grass green. I came across this pattern and while it is the type of sweater I have in my mind's eye, it's not exactly right. I'm thinking of something a little less open and a little more classic; more baroque lace at the bottom, probably less openwork around the middle. So I'm going to use this pattern as inspiration and begin the design process again. Let the swatching begin.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty!

    I swatched for Brenda on 7s and 8s, and after washing the swatch I think I need to swatch again on 9s. I did tell you I'm a crazy tight knitter?

    ReplyDelete